Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Sunday 9 June 2013

"The most Glamorous Fashion" By Ainoa


Hi people. How are you?
 Today I want to talk to you about the most glamorous fashion.
These dresses are elegant. The first one is the Miami style and the second one is the Moscow style.
The first one is shorter than the other one and the second one is more comfortable than the first dress.
The first dress is more colorful. I prefer the dress on the left because is more glamorous. Now, I will say the cost of two dresses. The Miami style costs 151.000 dollars and the Moscow style costs 142.000 dollars. The Miami style is more expensive than the Moscow style.
These sweatshirts are cool. The first one is white with colored stripes and the other one is dark blue with planets. In my opinion the first one is cooler than the other one. The first one costs 44.00 dollars and the second one cost 35.00 dollars. The second sweatshirt is cheaper than the other sweatshirt.

And these are the most glamorous fashion that I have designed. I have created these clothes at UnitedStyles and Apliiq.

Goodbye visitors and fashion victims!

No comments:

Post a Comment