Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Sunday 9 June 2013

"The lastest fashion" By Soraya

Hi friends and classmates. How are you? I'm fine!
Today I want to talk to you about the lastest fashion.
1st2nd
These dresses are nice. On the left you can see a very beautiful dress. It's shorter than the other one.
And on the right you can see a longer dress with some birds.
Number 1  is nicer than the second one. Number one is colourful but the second one is more comfortable than the other one. I prefer the dress on the left because in my opinion it's more glamorous.
But now let's talk about what they cost.
Miami style costs $ 149.00 Dollars And Malibu style costs $140.00. So the Miami dress is as expensive as the Malibu dress.

But now, let's talk about these cowboy boots style.
1st2nd
These boots are the most comfortable. These boots are for women.
On the left you can see an ankle boot. I like it because it's prettier than the other one.
On the right, there is a brown boot and is longer than the other. This boot is the ugliest boot than I have ever seen. I don't like this boot.
Both are very expensive. Number one is more expensive than the second one.
The short boot costs 422'21€ and the long boot costs 504'85€ .
I think number one is better.


1st2nd
These jerseys are modern. On the left you can see a grey jersey. It's trendier and cooler than the other.
On the right you can see a blue jersey. It's more fashionable than the other and is fantastic.
Both cost $27.00. They are the cheapest jerseys and are fashionable.

And this is the last fashion that I have created.

And I have created these clothes at: United Styles, Sendra and Apliiq.
And the collages at Pixlr Express.
See you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment