Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Thursday 13 June 2013

"The most fashionable" Patricia Montero

1st2nd

Hi visitors!!
I want to talk about my favourite sportshoes.
The first is more expensive than the Vans.
The second is cheaper than the Converse.
The first is more Glamurous than the Vans.
I created the Converse in Customize a Converse Sneaker. 
I created this Vans in Vans Custom Shoes


1st2nd

I want to talk about the most fashionable dresses in my wardrobe.
The second is more glamourous than the other one.
The first is larger than the other one.
The second is shorter than the other one.
The second is cheaper than the other one.
The first is the most expensive.
I created this dress in Stardoll.
Bye, Bye.
See you on the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment