Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Saturday 15 June 2013

"The most beautiful fashion" By Lara

Hello girls and boys! What's up?
Today I want to tell you about these clothes.
In this collage there are two shirts.
Number one is as beautiful as number two, 
but number two looks more comfortable than number one.
I prefer the number two because in my opinion it's the most beautiful of the two.
In this collage there are two boots.
Number one is an expensive boot but the number two is more expensive. 
I think the number one is more beautiful than number two.
Number one is better than the number two.

In this collage there are two sweatshirts.
Number one is expensive but the number two is more.
And number one is longer than number two.
The first sweatshirt is cooler but I think the second one is the best.

I hope you like these clothes I have created.

I have created this clothes at: Apliiq, Sendra Custom Boots and United Styles.
See you on the next post girls and boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment