Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Sunday 17 March 2013

"My friend Carla" By Soraya


Hi mates! Whats' up?
I will write about my friend Carla.
Carla is 12 years old. Her favourite colour is yellow and her favourite sport is basketball.
Her favourite subject is maths. She is a very good student and she's very good at mathematics. She loves maths!
She has got blond straight hair and she has got brown eyes.
She likes reading books and her favourite book is "Dónde los arboles cantan" (Where trees sing).
She likes to be with her friends. She has got a sister. Her sister's name is Noa. Noa is 5 years old and will soon be 6.
Carla is a good person and a good friend. She is very funny. She likes posting in this blog. She lives near my house and she is one of my best friends. Carla is intelligent and very social.
And this is my friend Carla.

I have created this avatar at PickaFace
See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment