Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Thursday 21 March 2013

"My friend Ainoa" By Soraya

Hi mates? How are you?
I will write about my friend Ainoa.
Ainoa is 11 years old. She has got brown hair and her eyes too.
Her favourite subject is English and Physical Education. Her favourite book is "Mujercitas" (Little Women). Her favourite singer is Taylor Swift. Her favourite colour is blue and her favourite sport is volleyball and basketball.
 Ainoa has got a brother and a sister.
Her sister's name is Alba and she is 5 years old. And her brother's name is Ismael and he is 8 years old.
Ainoa has got a bird, His name is Pancho but recently Ainoa has discovered Pancho is a girl.  She has changed its name to Lulú.
Ainoa likes spending time with friends and going to the park. Sometimes we go to the park together.
Ainoa is a good friend and never fails. Ainoa is one of my best friends.
And this is my friend Ainoa.

I have created this avatar in Pickaface.
See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment