Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Sunday 17 March 2013

"Animals" Patricia Montero García 6E



Hi!!
I want to talk about my favourites animals.
The first one is a Dog. It's a Doberman. It's very strong.
The second one is a Toad and I don't like Toads. They are ugly
The third one is a Lion. I like lions and their long hair is very beautiful.
The fourth one  is a tiger I like  tigers. They are  very beautiful.
The fith one  is a dolphin It lives in the ocean.
The sixth one  is a koala I don't like Koalas.
The seventh one  is a horse. It is very beautiful, tall and strong.
The eighth one  is a snake I don't like snakes.
The Nineth is a Monkey I don't like Monkeys.

I created this collage at PicMonkey.
See you on the next post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment